Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Interest Check] Dungeon World Sunday Afternoons EST

So I would like to give DW an honest try so I wanted to see what the interest would be for a game 1pm-4:30pm (ish since I may end earlier or later depending on the week) EST on Sundays
If it were a little later say starting at 4pm EST time I would be highly interested. 
Unfortunately, I need to be ending then rather than starting. The latest I could be is starting at 2 and going to 530
I've had a bit of schedule change and could now make your original time or the second one you proposed. Though from the looks of it other players maybe few and fair between. 

Edited 1465910044
A second person contacted me tonight. I would run with three but would prefer 4-5
Yep, interested in it. I'll definitely show up if we do it.
Thanks for the interest guys.  Unfortunately, I haven't been contacted by a third person so I'm not going to run the game.
Is it too late to throw my name into the ring as interested since you haven't found enough people? I've been hunting for a DW group for a couple weeks now and would love to help flesh out a crew.
My maths maybe a little rusty but that seems like three we needed. Were you still interested in running it or no?