Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Take some Screenshots of your campaign and share!

Love the look of your maps, Thom. Great stuff! Thanks very much!, I intended to put together something simple for the first game, and got a bit carried away, the players loved it so I have to make a few more maps like this for future encounters, what have I signed myself up for! :D MSPAINT FTW! Paint.NET actually, but the same thing really, surprisingly quick to make token and characters. I really recommend it, its got just enough features to be more useful than mspaint, and still free! That "chemical plant fight" image... that may be the best use of Roll20 yet, Thom. Cheers! My players were initially a little skeptical about playing online, since we used to be a Real-life group (But various moves for work and such tore us apart) but the second they saw their characters and the maps they were instantly hooked! One hilarious moment I cant capture in images is after the players were victorious, I played a happy folk tune on the jukebox, and the players started rotating their characters to dance in victory. I literally fell over laughing. :D
IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
My players are finally out of the long temple, but were greeted by their nemesis, Narrows and co.
Saul Wynne
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nearing the end of my Demonsfriend Campaign, 4 months at least so far,  though loads of breaks in play over holidays
Sandman -- is that Google+ Hangout videos or the native Roll20 video? (I've not used video in ROll20 but that experience in your screenshot looks great!).
That is the native roll20 video
I don't believe it is since the videos are lined up next to each other in the corner... unless there's a hidden option I don't know about. Also, their names are not beneath the videos and does not have the color box either.
Huh, you're right ... so my question is how do I get my bi-weekly hangout game to look like that!
matt p.
Marketplace Creator
Lord Skullmaster was very upset and retired to his room.
Saul Wynne
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Stan S. said: Sandman -- is that Google+ Hangout videos or the native Roll20 video? (I've not used video in ROll20 but that experience in your screenshot looks great!). HI Stan sorry for the delay I've been away for a while, the screenshot is taken at the end of one Roll20 session -in google hangouts and the video shots from slightly earlier ,before the players  logged out ,hence only one name I then moved the video headshots into the bottom left  to show of the map /gaming area, the players at that moment had no idea what was in the central cavern/room area at that time. Eric D. said: Huh, you're right ... so my question is how do I get my bi-weekly hangout game to look like that! So sorry Eric, you cant, would be nice though to  be able move the video plane about :) JonathanTheBlack said: I don't believe it is since the videos are lined up next to each other in the corner... unless there's a hidden option I don't know about. Also, their names are not beneath the videos and does not have the color box either. correct- gold star :)  
Thanks Sandman! Well, maybe a future Roll20 release will give us video placement features like that :-)