Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

UK/Europe

Is there any chance of having a forum or sticky thread for those living in the UK or at least in Europe? Thanks
Yes please!

Edited 1466014922
Gold
Forum Champion
Is this idea based on time of day? Asking because I'm in USA (afternoon) and I play with several Players from UK, Sweden, Portugal, other places around Europe (evening hours for them). It just happens to be a different time of day for me, during the game.
Yes it's to do with UK/Euro time zones ultimately 
It only serves to segregate players. I've played (and am playing with?) players from Europe and Asia, who are looking for similar games. We could do with better timestamping for recruiting games in the LFG forum, however.

Edited 1469537979
Personally I find the time zone issue to be a real pain, and would also love to have a go-to place to find people who don't want to play at 2 AM during the week. That being said it is not about regions, but time, so the group should be allowing anybody willing to play in what can be considered reasonable hours for the old continent. If there is something that could facilitate communications with such people already, I will be very happy if somebody could point me in the right direction. I saw groups for other time zones and specific systems both, but nothing useful to me, unfortunately.
This would be very useful and may help promote more Uk/European groups using Roll20.
I think it would help. People who still want to play with anybody in the world could still look at both forums.
Having a Uk/europe thread would be nice
No just a thread like this one. It would be buried after a few weeks. More like a separate forum or a sub-forum.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Suggestions & Ideas Posting Guidelines for the added expectations above and beyond our standard Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, the thread will be closed.