Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Pathfinder! Pirates?

Hi there. My name is Jason, I am 32 years old, and I have been playing Pathfinder/D&D 5e. for a while now as both a player and a GM. I like to make interesting characters that interact and I can role play with more so then create power stat builds. I am always on time to show up for games, and tend to give heads up and warnings in advance incase I might not be able to show up or if I am running late. Currently I am looking to join a game or start up a group from scratch that would best work around Thursdays and/or Fridays starting 8:00PM EST . As of right now, I have been in the mood to play the Skulls & Shackles adventure path, or a completely customized pirate themed game. However I am perfectly alright playing in any other sort of theme as well such as Kingmaker or any others. I have not played many of the adventure paths, and the few that I have never got past the first book before being disbanded. I am hoping to join a long term group or short term. I am also interested in being part of a single player game or 2-player game. If I am the kind of player that interests you, feel free to respond to this post or message me.
Still on the hunt.
I used to run a Freeport game (Pirates in the DnD world) which I drew a lot of inspiration from Pirates Of Dark Water. Later I made my own campaign for Pathfinder, which started with a captain looking for new crew for his newest ship in his pirate fleet (Players were recently enlisted crew) and it turned out the whole ship was gonna be used as a distraction and destroyed and the players were the only survivors and the plot was driven by revenge and becoming the most fiersome pirate crew ever to lay waste the seas. If you want I can dig up all my notes for it for a GM you find (I am currently running one shots and experimental stuff due to work's time slots).

Edited 1466452806
I'd love to join in a game like that and your Thursday 8:00PM EST time slot is good for me too.  I have a ton of experience with D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder, but I am not looking to run a game.  I have been want to play a pirates game for a LOOOOOOOOONG time. I also don't mind playing a 2nd mate, a navigator, or etc.  While I do have an idea for a captain. I can play any support role needed to crew out a ship. Count me interested.
Well I would be happy to have you aboard matey! But can't do anything without a GM.
i am down for being a pirate.
Lol, looks like we almost have a group but no DM
Still looking for a game to join. Also my wednesdays have cleared up as a possible game day.
I'm a little busy to DM but I'm down for some drunken schenanigans me hearties! If you'll have me, of course. I'm free Wed-Fri every week after 5 PM EST.