Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can some one help me with my mouse guard macro?

Edited 1466089271
I am so bad at macro >.< I couldnt find a template online so I tried to make my own it failed and i got frustrated so I'm posting it here to see if anyone can help me figure this out. Thank you in advance &{template:default} {{name=Test ?{What is the skill name}}} {{Successes=?{What is the skill number}+?{Are there any modifiers}]]d6>3}} {{obstacle = ?{What did the GM say was the Ob}}}
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Bob, So, it looks like you're missing the [[ that should go with your ending ]]. Also they are placed wrong if you want to just have the successes given. Try something like this: &{template:default} {{name=Test ?{What is the skill name}}} {{Successes= [[(?{What is the skill number}+?{Are there any modifiers})d6>3]] }} {{obstacle = ?{What did the GM say was the Ob}}} I've highlighted the changes I made. And it gives this as an output with 5 skill, 5 modifiers and an obstacle of 10 (I realize this is probably not a realistic set of numbers, but I was just putting random values in to test):
You my friend are the man!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
np. Happy Rolling