Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Freebie Maps: RiverGraves & CliffShrine

ill be making more, maybe yew guys will end up seeing me in the market place for maps one day... =X Bah, SO...heres the final version, had forgotten to work on a single grave and caught some other details I had missed....truely done working on it now. UPDATED Added Cliff Shrine Feedback on this map would be nice, had a hard time deciding if it looked vertical enough... How many feet high do yew think yew could pass off between the lower ridge and the road? Also from the Ridge to the river/ground?
That's a great looking map! Nice work.
Very nice!
Thx much, if yew have already saved it.... I just reloaded it due to a couple spots I missed >.< Pretty sure I deleted a Layer by mistake cuz I had to do the same grave AGAIN. So catch the better copy.
Great map, Cycotix.
Thx every one...keep yer eyes peeled, ive got a couple more started Game4 of my campaign is tomorrow, so ill be busy rocking the River Graves =P I hope no one falls in, that last branch will catch em...but its gonna hurt.
Outstanding map. Keep them coming. I can't wait to see your product on the market place. Bronco_6
Thx Dale UPDATED(post#1) Added Cliff Shrine Feedback on this map would be nice, had a hard time deciding if it looked vertical enough... How many feet high do yew think yew could pass off between the lower ridge and the road? Also from the Ridge to the river/ground?
Very cool and much appreciated. I would definitely buy these products.
alright, I removed the maps, I hope anyone that used them will leave me feedback and tell me how their adventures went! Still looking for feedback on cliffshrine's vertical layers distances. theres 3 levels. Road, Ledge, Ground...tell me how far it looks to yew from each edge to the ground...or how far a DM could pass it off as lol. Willing to share cliffshrines still to a select few who are willing to give me this feedback.
Drat I never got to see them :( Sound cool though
Donald W., The same happened to me.