Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Token gains aura values, cant be removed

I have a problem where when I assign a character sheet to a token it gains specific values in the Aura fields (0.7 and -0.1). I then cannot delete the aura values without removing the character sheet. etc.  I have recreated all the sheets and tokens but it just does it again.  And it does it with all the character sheets I have?  Is there a value hidden in the sheet that is being carried forward? I do tend to duplicate sheets a lot rather than create new ones...  The aura values don't show until you save the sheet attachment to the token.
Ah, I think it might be coming from a Health macro I use... pls ignore me...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Since it sounds like you have the health aura API script installed and have realised this as the source of your issue I'll close this thread for you. The best issues are the ones that solve themselves ;)