Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][EST][Pathfinder] Two players looking for game or DM

A friend and myself are looking to join a game together. Beyond wanting to play Pathfinder we have no specific rules as to what AP it needs to be or anything like that. I've only played pathfinder once several years ago (I consider myself a newbie still), however my friend is expierenced. As far as availability, we are good every day except Tuesdays and Thursdays, ranging from 7PM to 12AM(1AM if Friday or Saturday).
My group is actually looking for some players after we lost a few due to scheduling conflicts. The players just reached level 2 and are playing every Sunday from 6-9/10 PM Central Standard Time. If it needs to be set back a few hours (around maybe 4 or 5) that could be arranged.