Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Tokens] Rectangle Token Rotation

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Is there a way to make a rectangular token Snap and Rotate about one chosen part? As an example, my soldier has a spear which visually and physically reaches across adjacent squares on the grid.  If I rotate the token, it does so at a point roughly near the hands rather than around the soldier's body in the centre of one half of the token. Such as this one by Steel Rat....
Not without padding the token with a lot of transparent space. A 1x1 token with the spear like that would require enough padding to make it 3x3.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
That's what I was fearing, that to keep tokens with reach centered, you have to 'transparent space' them out to their length of the weapon on all sides.  Suck.  Okay.