Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

DM's Familiar Kickstarter

I hope it's all right to post this here. I've seen posts for other kickstarters floating around here, but if it's problematic, feel free to delete this and scold me heartily if you like. :) I remember seeing a few other folks around here who use the DM's Familiar program, so I thought this might be useful information in case you haven't heard about it yet. The gent who designed the program is running a kickstarter to raise funds to create a new version that includes a cloud based library function. It seems like something that's would be very useful! <a href="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/87836772/dms-familiar-the-library" rel="nofollow">http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/87836772/dms-familiar-the-library</a> For those who've never heard of the program, it's mainly for tracking DM information (monsters, NPCs, abilities, feats, rules, combat, etc.) for 3.0, 3.5 and Pathfinder rules sets. You can download a free trial from the main website and give it a spin if you've never used it before. Obviously it's appeal is limited to people who use those three rules systems, but there's an ability to create a blank set of information so you can set things up how you like. I honestly haven't tried that, though, so I'm not quite sure how flexible it would be. Might be worth a gander, though. Thanks for listening! :)
No scolding, but we are encouraging folks to contact us prior to posting these sorts of things. Not so much that we want to discourage Kickstarter ('cause... yeah, that's where we hail from), but there have been a few Kickstarters that have done some shady things in trying to make a buck off our users already. Doesn't appear the case here, so we'll leave this as "post neutral" but lock it from being bumped, if that makes sense?