Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to start a besm (big eye small mouth) game

Edited 1466361498
I am looking to start a BESM game. I have one player already, looking for min two more to start. The game can have adult content if players wish but not hentai content. I am open to most any story, so when I get the two players we can sit down and discuss story ideas. Please post here or mail me if interested.
Count me Interested, BESM was always one i enjoyed when playing. What Version in Particular are you runnign with? Lian.Rowan on skype if you want to chat
I have also shown interest prior. He has a few campaigns up, based on various anime in another thread and we've been discussing maybe doing High School DxD or Slayers as well. Find me at aaron.payne.swtor if youd like to have a group convo. :)
Do you have a scedual in mind or are you just looking to run something today?  I love BESM and would like to know more.
Im always up for anything, added you on skype

Edited 1466367016
michael m. said: Do you have a scedual in mind or are you just looking to run something today?  I love BESM and would like to know more. It be once a week maybe twice a week depending on players. It be evening time maybe start around between 3pm to 6pm cst and last till players want to end. I open to most stories like I said in OP but I am fanservice Man for anime so keep that in mind when chooseing a anime story.
Rogue Eye said: Im always up for anything, added you on skype Rogue Eye, due to previous experience with you. I shall have to pass for you being a player, sorry.
@Sailor_Styx I think he is planning 3E. And will be fan service heavy (ecchi but not hentai) from what he's talked to me about via pm.&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3127395/looking-for-players-for-a-besm-games/?pageforid=3127395#post-3127395" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3127395/looking-for-players-for-a-besm-games/?pageforid=3127395#post-3127395</a> here is a forum link that describes some settings he had in mind. I've also suggested slayers and high school dxd as possible settings. Hope to have you and Michael as players. :)
Hmm I would like to come across as a player, though is this going to be Text or Voice based?, Not really a fan of voice so thought id ask ahead of time

Edited 1466373521
Sailor_Styx said: Depending on setting and time I maybe interested. Also which edition are you running?&nbsp; 3e besm. Time is unset at this moment. Story will be determined when we get players.
Aaron P. said: @Sailor_Styx I think he is planning 3E. And will be fan service heavy (ecchi but not hentai) from what he's talked to me about via pm.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3127395/looking-for-players-for-a-besm-games/?pageforid=3127395#post-3127395" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3127395/looking-for-players-for-a-besm-games/?pageforid=3127395#post-3127395</a> here is a forum link that describes some settings he had in mind. I've also suggested slayers and high school dxd as possible settings. Hope to have you and Michael as players. :) Ecchi If only players want it.
Hugh S. said: Hmm I would like to come across as a player, though is this going to be Text or Voice based?, Not really a fan of voice so thought id ask ahead of time Be voice Skype wail using Roll20.
Still looking for players.
i would like to join this game but need so more explaining about the system
NOZIME said: i would like to join this game but need so more explaining about the system BESM 3e is a point buy system. Point buy means you create char by points not by roll of dice like D&D or Pathfinder. Everything in game cost points. It is also almost diceless system. Only dice you will roll in game is 2d6. It is also simplified things like damage for weapons are pre calc so no dice rolling needed for that. If you are interested please mail me your skype name and I will send friend invite and explain more.
Would love to join if you still want another person bman7119 on skype if you want to add me.&nbsp;