Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 4e LFG

Hey, so the last game I almost joined fell through, so im hoping to find a new game, any day other than thursday
Me too!
Why is it so hard to find a shadowrun game, its an awesome setting but no one seems to be playing it
no idea
I heard about this game from a friend supposedly they tied a mini nuke to a zombie a threw him down a hole to clear a cave of creeps. I would be up to join if you guys don't mind a new player learning the system.
im a new player as well corki, i havnt been able to get into an SR game before, if we can get a couple more people and someone to GM we could start up a game
I can GM Shadowrun, if you don't mind a newbie GM at it. I've only played.
yeah i would be fine with that :)
I'll play if there's still room.
I, too, am free (still) after aforementioned game fell through. Wednesday and Sunday nights are the best for me. I am really down to play. I have been GMing Shadowrun, D&D and, GURPS for a really long time now, so if you need any help or anything feel free to ask. I have just been wanting to play. All it seems I do is end up GMing games.
so i guess we put it to psyker about how many players to accept
Id like to play if there still an open spot. im free tue-sat
ok so everyone who has shown interest i think it would be good to submit a character sheet or chummer file
I am going to start booting people out of the game that haven't gotten me any character sheets. It is on Wednesdays at 6 pm eastern time.
I am going to start booting people out of the game that haven't gotten me any character sheets. It is on Wednesdays at 6 pm eastern time. What's the best way to contact you?
Agreed. I made up a new character sheet from that other game, so let us know!
I've kicked out many of those people who joined but did not have any communication with me so if you were still serious about playing you will need to inbox me so I can send you the invite back to the game. As it stands right now I have 5 PCs for the group. So I will allow up to two more into the game just inbox me your request. We are playing tomorrow at 6pm eastern time so make sure you are ready to do so.