Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Explorative TCG-RPG Campaign

I loved the old GBC and GBA games where the player would move around and explore while facing opponents and getting better cards/boosters (Similar to the Pegasus Island and Battle City Arcs in the Yugioh Anime). There are lots of Simulators for TCGs allowing the games to be played with other players spectating (staying in character or cheering, etc). Roll20 will be used for roleplaying, seeing maps, NPC conversations, etc (Most likely using a rules light or 1 page RPG system), Duels will use a simulator (Still on the fence about Yugioh, Pokemon TCG, Digimon TCG, etc).
I have decided to use Yugioh as the card system.
So this sounds interesting, but I have no experience with Yugioh is it easy enough to get the hang of? I like the idea of the people spectating too xD
I played yugioh until 2015 and still love my old decks on dn. Would love to play
Jamie H. said: So this sounds interesting, but I have no experience with Yugioh is it easy enough to get the hang of? I like the idea of the people spectating too xD You can read and understand the entire rulebook in litterally 5 minutes, I did. The actual game rules are differant from the anime but I can teach you using the simulator which can set cards in a specific order and choose not to shuffle for teaching purposes.
Bambi Johnson said: I played yugioh until 2015 and still love my old decks on dn. Would love to play What timezone are you on and what days would you prefer over others? I am aiming for 4 or 5 players.
I'm in est time zone and anytime after 5pm is good for me

Edited 1466626763
Bambi Johnson said: I'm in est time zone and anytime after 5pm is good for me How many hours behind or ahead is that from GMT+0? EDIT: I found that it is EST-5. So that puts me 7 hours ahead of you. Would there be any days you could do from your 3 PM?
I am GMT 0 as well
Plenty of days just not friday
still need 3 more players
Bump.
Bambi Johnson said: Bump. I am still looking for players for this :P Not sure what happened to Jamie.