Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about Game Mastering

Ok so a friend of mine and I wish to co gm a game, that way both of us get to play as players, but what i am wondering is this. I have a pro account, they do not. is it possible to have two gms and if so can the second gm use the pro features of my account with their account being basic?

Edited 1466434730
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Wilddeath, the game features enabled are as per the creator of the game, players and co-GM's in a game you create would benefit from all of the pro features listed on the  subscription page . The only difference after that is that a  co-GM has slightly limited powers: Cannot: Change the next game time display. Change the Game's description. Change the Game's settings options, such as the version of Character Sheet that is set, toggling public access, changing the background image, toggling character import, or list the game in Looking for Players. Delete the entire game. Kick or Remove Players . Clear the Chat Archive. A Co-GM will not have access to the original Game‘s Creator‘s image library, character journals, handouts, decks, rollable tables, and other games' pages, however those elements that are being used within the game are available to the Co-GM. Images that are being used within the games' pages can be manipulated by the Co-GM as long as they remain within the game editor. If the Co-GM removes any of these shared elements they will not be available unless the Game‘s Creator restores them to play. Can: Full access to all layers. Create a new map page. Put pictures and tokens to the tabletop from their image library. Assign and edit tokens. Add handouts, new characters, assign journals. Move the Players ribbon to different maps. Play music from the jukebox. Read GM whispers. Make macros and token actions and show or hide them from players. Control dynamic lighting settings if the Game‘s Creator is a Pro or Plus subscriber.