Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Topic I select to follow, arn't followed

Hi This may be an issue with my use of of Roll20, but is a great inconvenience none the less. I seem to be unable to follow topics in games being made. They dont show in my listings of topics I follow or create.  This makes it very hard to track the state of the games I apply to join. Am I doing something wrong or isn't it supposed to be like this?
1466949289

Edited 1466949534
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The current setup doesn't show in-game forum topics in the 'followed' list in your profile I'm afraid. The most common workaround at present is to bookmark the games you apply to and keep these in a folder on your browser. However, if you selected to 'follow' the topic when you were in there you will still receive the notifcation for a post in that thread as normal.
Ok  Thank you for the clairification.