Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A little help finding the right resources [ SW RPG SAGA ]

So I'll admit I've been having some moderate to excessive issues finding the required materials outside the source books in regards to floorplans and finally hit another rather annoying bump in the road. I gave up with the whole floorplan thing, just used the square/circle tool in roll20 - came out fine. But something else cropped up. Everywhere I've searched for the value of gems, crystals and other lightsaber related goods for Starwars comes up wrong. The value for example of a Krayt Dragon Pearl is one of the few listed examples in the source book listed at aprox 1.5million credits. The other example is the Stygium which is valued at 100k.( or was it 100m, in either case - it is listed under starship references due to stealth generators ). The standard lightsaber is worth 2500 credits, meaning the parts need to be less than that. Assuming the 3 parts not of the Crystal + misc items turn up 1,000 credits then a standard non-stat altering crystal from Ilum is valued at 1500 credits. I'll likely keep searching and searching until I find that one website; but if anyone has an actual SAGA edition value I can use and actually follow that would be amazing. Thanks for all that read!
For game-specific info, I would suggest checking with the forums for the game itself. Reddit:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/SagaEdition/" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/SagaEdition/</a>
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/SagaEdition/