Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e SRD error: Animal Friendship

Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Animal friendship seems to have spaces (line breaks) in it's content. See how it drops from the srd onto a sheet and outputs. I've compared it to wall of fire which drops fine.

Edited 1467208035
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Let me take a look and see if I can fix it. ---Edit--- Give it a try now. I stripped all the formating from the text and redid it.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Looks fixed, thanks Pat! I was a bit worried that my spell changes broke all spell content, but then I tested some other spells and breathed a sigh of relief. :P

Edited 1467210214
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You're welcomed. I'm going to mark this resolved and close thread but if you find more errors please post about them so we can fix them.