Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP for a 5th level pathfinder campaign starting a 3 CST

Edited 1467206839
Z
Plus
Hello, I am looking for 1-2 more players for a pathfinder campign starting At 3 cst (GMT-6) on thersdays. This game with be a semi open world adventure with plenty of opportunities to do whatever you please. I microphones is also needed. It will most likely last for at least 3 hours though it may go longer if the group wants. If you have any question, feel free to ask them below.
Are you still looking for players? I would be curious to know more about your game as I love the concept of open world games... I've a microphone and can work with the specified time. Is there anything else you can tell me about the game? I'll be happy to PM you my skype ahead of time if you want to talk more. Thanks, bye!