Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cant remove assests from Library

Edited 1467259408
Hello i have alot of duplicants in my library and i was trying to remove them but every time i do they are still in the system. i think ive done some about 10x now. using googe chrome Have no active pluggins Have cleared cache mutiple times im not getting a error i get the confirmation and then they are removed untill i refresh or reload the page then they are back in there again. Some the images are gone but it has a missing image icon but the name and info is still there i read the post below and having some problems as him <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1384371/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1384371/slug%7D</a> steps on what i have done Log into roll20 Click on "marketplace" then on "My Library" Selected multiple tokens i want removed Click delete selected from the popup side bar Confirm Deletion. If i delete one at a time it seems to permanently delete them but i have 2000+ tokens and i dont wanna manually delete them all :'( was thinking just make a new account but i have a subscription
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry to hear you are having Issues Verhey. There is a soft limit (various some between computer to computer) but a general rule of thumb is when mass deleting, try to select no more than 25 (some people have reported being able to mass delete 30 or about) of your art assets. &nbsp;This is a known issue to the devs. On the plus side there is work being done on the art library side at this moment but it is still in the beta testing stage (Beta testing is done on the dev server which access to is a pro feature) so good luck and test out what limit you have on mass deleting your assets.
kk thanks heaps for the quick reply:D