Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Team Speak Server?

Did anyone consider getting a TS server for Roll20 games? It's nice to just hang out and wait for other gamers to show up and play spontaneous games. I found another site using this and it is more than cool.
I rent a Mumble server for use with Roll20 and occasional online gaming.  The push-to-talk feature helps cut out a lot of noise during sessions and the ability to quickly make private channels has come in handy a few times.
Yeah exactly. Do you only use it fir your own games?
A former player in one of my games uses it to run one of his games and another has used it to brainstorm writing ideas from time to time.  In my case, it's something that members of our group can use with me having first access if need be.  Opening it up for public use isn't something I'd really want to do, but since you can rent a server for less than twenty cents per slot per month I could see someone setting up a public server.
Would be cool to have an official sever from Roll20 if we can sponsor it.

Edited 1379973435
I usually use skype as a voice medium, but this last session I've used Raidcall, Which is a low strain operating system that wont lag like skype does or other such voice mediums. I also ran into roll-playing voice rooms and other such things. I also think it would be cool if Roll20 had a official sever too Agnes.