Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for an experienced 4e player to join my campaign on sundays from 4 PM to 8 PM PST

Currently looking for one striker who is experienced in D&D 4e. The party is currently at level 17. You must have a microphone of decent quality and you must be willing to use skype. We play every sunday from 4 - around 8 PM Pacific time. The game has very very strong roleplay elements, but there is definitely a combat aspect to it as well. If you're interested, please add me on Skype at jwbthemusicfreak.

Edited 1379979848
I'm willing to play a striker. I've sent you a Skype contact request and will have a character summary up in an hour.
Can you please add me on skype.
still looking for possible players
Oooh you're playing later on Sunday, after football, I can swing that. I've got plenty 4e experience but not at that level, I'll add you on skype.
Well I'm not that experienced with 4e but I'm very experienced in other games like pathfinder or 3.5e.
I should be good for now.