Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Formatting Macro Results

My dnd 5e campaign has a wild magic sorcerer.  We are using the shaped sheet. Trying to make the spell macros for that character include a check to see if there is a wild magic surge and roll on the magic surge table I created.  The solution I came up with works- but doesn't look nice! Cannot seem to use the template to format appearance of the table roll.  %{Uriah Blackwatch|repeating_spell_-KLNQOlDWppgVnH-5feh_spell} #Wild-Magic-Surge-Roll #Wild-Magic-Result The macro called are #Wild-Magic-Result /roll 1t[Wild-Magic-Surge] #Wild-Magic-Surge-Roll &{template:default} {{name=Wild Magic Surge}} {{Wild Magic Surge Roll=[[ d20 ]]}} /em If the Wild Magic Surge Roll = 1 then use the effect from the Wild Magic Result Roll.
You can put table results into an inline roll: [[ 1t[Wild-Magic-Surge] ]].