Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to stop following a topic?

The title really. I can't find a way. I know, I'm a mess.
Top right under "Post reply" it should say "Stop following topic"
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
'Stop following' works for the public forums.  Campaign forums, however, can not be un-followed and all members of a game will receive notifications of all postings to their campaign forum.
GenKitty said: 'Stop following' works for the public forums.  Campaign forums, however, can not be un-followed and all members of a game will receive notifications of all postings to their campaign forum. In this case, the only real way to "un-follow" is to leave the campaign. If your campaign members are particularly prolific about trivial things, perhaps suggest to them that their discussions might be better off in a Skype or Discord group (where you can safely ignore them/turn off notifications).

Edited 1467551613
GenKitty said: 'Stop following' works for the public forums.  Campaign forums, however, can not be un-followed and all members of a game will receive notifications of all postings to their campaign forum. Ok, this explains it. Thanks.