Hi, name's Alex, nice to meet-cha! The title basically says most of the stuff you need to know: I am looking for a group to play with on Thursdays, starting between 2:00 and 8:00 PM Eastern USA time zone (Currently GMT -5) and running no later than 1 AM Friday. I am indifferent Vis-a-Vis the system as long as I already own the rules or they are available free on the web without resorting to Warez sites / the necessary info will be excerpted by the GM on request. Systems I already own include Dark Herresy 1E (CRB and INQ HB): D&D 3.5 (way too many books to list), and Pathfinder (CRB and Bestiaries only). Pathfinder also has an excellent SRD which I use more than the CRB. Anything I don't know yet I am willing to learn, and anything I can't pick up easily I will tell the GM after I give it it's fair shot, (About 2 sessions + character creation.) I wont just disappear: On which note I do have one restriction... Shadowrun? No. ALL the "No". Other than that, give me a response on here or via PM and we'll talk...