Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

So would some type of reputation system for users be possible?

I'm not sure if this is something you are supposed to post in suggestions forum(or if there is already thread there I could vote in), so I figured out to ask here. So I hear a lot of horror stories about users, whether gm or players, just suddenly dropping off, disappearing, deleting game room, kicking someone out without warning, etc etc. From recent experience of a player using roll20 listing for recruiting a group and gm and then deleting the room without warning wasting gm's prep, it would feel like it'd be nice if there was some sort of incentive for people to act less rude or at least for other players and GMs have a warning that this person is type to do that a lot. So is there a thread in suggestion forum where I could vote for that or should I create one?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here's an existing suggestion for this:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1252838/player-accountability-slash-karma/?pageforid=1252838#post-1252838" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1252838/player-accountability-slash-karma/?pageforid=1252838#post-1252838</a>

Edited 1467612643
Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I would be in favor of something like that.&nbsp; I have a lot of players who join my campaign, go through character creation, etc. I don't mind the ones who then say that the game is not for them and then leave. Especially if they give me some feedback as to why the game is not for them. I recognize that my game is not for everybody.&nbsp; But I really mind the ones who&nbsp;then never show up for a single game without a word. I keep the slot open for them for a game or two, but after 2 or 3 missed sessions I boot them, If they are not planning on playing, it is common courtesy to say so.&nbsp; So maybe when a player quits a game, or the gm boots somebody from a game, they can add a quick comment. The system could add some additional information like the number of days the person was in the game and the number of hours spent playing, etc.&nbsp; There could be a page in the looking for game section where anybody can see the handle/comments of anybody who left the game and the comments of any gm as they boot a person (without persons handle). This would help people investigate whether they want to be invited into a game.&nbsp; Somewhere in players account they can see listing of games they were in and comments as left/booted.Helps you to see what sort of reputation you are accumulating.&nbsp; Any message in Looking for games forum that currently has an "invite to game" button also has a button where gm can see all that players comments for left/booted games. Helps a gm decide if should issue an invite.&nbsp;
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community.&nbsp; An existing suggestion for this idea has been pointed out and discussion should be taken there. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Suggestions & Ideas Posting Guidelines for the added expectations above and beyond our standard Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, the thread will be closed.