Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Persistent dice

Thanks for the new attributes and character-token link! Couple of issues. I set up abilities and added an attack roll as an ability like this "/roll 1d20+@STR" (without quotes) and added it to the macro bar where it showed up. With 3D dice on, clicking it results in persistent dice on the screen. In fact, my other die roll macros also hang (see screenshot). None of these rolls show up in the chat log, either. If I roll by typing text in chat, same thing happens. If I turn off 3D dice, then chat text rolling and my die roll macros work normally, but the character ability button doesn't do anything.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Grunt, could you also supply a Java Console log when the dice glitch up? You can access this console by pressing Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+J in Chrome
I get it in Firefox as well.
I'll try to recreate it and post a log around 10pm est tonight.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have confirmed this. If you type /roll 1d20+@whatever in the chat with the 3D dice on they will not be reported to the chat and they will stay on the board. Any further rolls (regardless of macro or chat) will result in more of the same. However, this does not occur (for me) with straight macro use of this. The console error I am getting is: eval of evalFormula failed: '25+' from original of '/roll 1d20+@numer' - SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input app.js:3 Uncaught The result of your formula appears to be undefined. Please check your formula and try again. SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input Grunt: Please confirm that this is the console error you are getting and that my reproduction of your problem is accurate. - Gauss
That's the same error I got on the Java console, thanks Gauss.
Gauss
Forum Champion
A bug report has been made and sent to the developers. - Gauss
Awesome! Appears to be fixed and working as intended now. :) Well done!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Interesting, in testing I am still replicating the problem. - Gauss
This should be fixed now. Thanks.