Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stuck at loading

Trying to log into a game right now. I'm stuck at the loading screen. Just says "loading..." I can log into other games, but not this one. I've tried deleting my cache and cookies, restarting and using other browsers.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Fortuitous, what's the name of your campaign you tried to join?
Same problem with the campaign i'm trying to run too. Running on chrome, D20 Modern: Spiral of Silence. All 3 of my players can't access the campaign
Gid
Roll20 Team
Okay, I had your campaign checked and its file size should be small enough (only 13kb) to not have any impact on logging in. (Sometimes a very bloated campaign can make it really difficult to load) Are your players trying to connect over a campus network? What browsers are they using?
Also having the same problem somewhat. Everyone else can log into my campaign but me. Switched browsers [When it stopped on Chrome I tested on IE and it worked] and it worked up until I tried joining as a player. I became stuck on the loading screen once more. Cleared cache and cookies, etc and still no luck. Still sitting at loading screen.