Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Pathfinder! Pirates?

Hi there. My name is Jason, I am 32 years old, and I have been playing Pathfinder/D&D 5e. for a while now as both a player and a GM. I like to make interesting characters that interact and I can role play with more so then create power stat builds. I am always on time to show up for games, and tend to give heads up and warnings in advance incase I might not be able to show up or if I am running late. Currently I am looking to join a game or start up a group from scratch that would best work around Thursdays and/or Fridays starting 8:00PM EST . As of right now, I have been in the mood to play the Skulls & Shackles adventure path, or a completely customized pirate themed game. However I am perfectly alright playing in any other sort of theme as well such as Kingmaker or any others. I have not played many of the adventure paths, and the few that I have never got past the first book before being disbanded. I am hoping to join a long term group or short term. I am also interested in being part of a single player game or 2-player game. If I am the kind of player that interests you, feel free to respond to this post or message me.
Hey! I've been playing pathfinder for five years and I'd love to join! I enjoy playing big meaty fighters and brawlers! Let me know if I'm in!
In for what? I am seeking a game to join, not running one.