Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Forum french translation bugs

Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi. My Roll20 account is usually set up to use french. I noticed that new interface elements have been translated recently (wich is great). But 2 problems occured and I think they're linked to translation problems : 1) Clicking on "Post New Topic" doesn't do anything 2) Timestamps are no longer formatted : Account set to english :  Account set to french : 

Edited 1468001214
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for pointing this out, I would never realize this happened otherwise. Someone had added some characters to a translation that we weren't handling on that page. I've added the extra checks to handle them, so it should be fixed now.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks a lot. Everything's ok now. (BTW, nice work and seeing you "live" during Roll20 CON).
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad it's working, and glad you enjoyed our panels for Roll20CON. I know I had a lot of fun! (even though I am terrified of public speaking) I've enhanced the error handling on that page, but there is a chance I could have missed this elsewhere. So if you see any more weird behavior please let me know and I'll do what I can to fix them as well. In the mean time, I'm going to go ahead and resolve this thread since we managed to fix this issue. If you have any other issues or find any more language-specific weirdness please let me know in a new thread and I will try to fix it asap. Thank you for you time and support!