Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Measurment and Scale - Yards

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Any particular reason why Yard is not part of the measurment tool and Page Settings scale? As a GURPS user, this woudl be greatly appreciated.
Just guessing, but a meter differs from a yard by about 3 to 4 inches.  Is this really that important? 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
No not really but since all other measurements are present and GURPS deal s in yard (especially their range calculation table), I thought it woudl be nice if it was an option.

Edited 1468048183
Matt
Plus
Mike W. said: all other measurements are present Really? Finally, I can play my farming RPG that's based entirely on furlongs! :-P It's not there because it would take up space and probably was not viewed as a greatly useful/impactful unit of measurement for RPGs. That being said, you can always suggest that they add it!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I was only curious really as to why it was not there.  If it is that much trouvlke, forget it.
Mike W. said: I was only curious really as to why it was not there.  If it is that much trouvlke, forget it. That was not meant to be sarcastic at all! I mean you certainly can suggest it. I bet it would be a quick thing for them to add in, which could potentially benefit a bunch of players who use the GURPS system. Heck, there are about as many GURPS LFGs as there are 4e LFGs!

Edited 1476235171
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I did not take it that way. I cannot put it into a suggestion because I do not subscribe at this time.