Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Text Editing Options Dissapearing from bar.

Detailed Description of the Problem So, as I'm editing any Character file, handout, ect. The options from the bar above the text field slowly disappear from right to left. First the alignment option is gone, then the font color and sizes, and so on and so forth. Eventually ALL of the options are gone. Also, I no longer ever see the separator line I used to be able to put horizontally across the page to break up sections. I don't know if this is because it is the right most button on the bar, or if it was removed in the update. Steps to Reproduce the Problem This happens whenever I go into a Character Sheet or Handout and hit Edit. Then when I save or cancel, and go back in, one of the options may be gone from the right side of the tool bar. Repeatedly saving / canceling and then editing again, causes more of the buttons to disappear each time I go in to edit. Reloading R20 fixes this, but this started with the new update. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) I run Windows 7 and hav e been able to replicate the problem on both Firefox: 23.0 and Chrome: 29.0.1547.76
I *literally* just pushed a fix for this like...30 seconds ago. So reload and it should be fixed. Record for fastest bug fix ever? :P
Thanks, I noticed it stopped doing it, I was thinking "Man, now they'll think I'm crazy" amazing work!