Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

ENies email

Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just got the email from Roll20 asking me to vote in the ENies. This is what I was greeted with: Clicking the link in the email to vote, instead of taking me to the voting page, took me to a web version of the email: Clicking the link in the browser version of the email did  finally take me to the voting page, but there's obviously a bit of a bug in whatever is being used to send out mass emails.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Brian, I'll pass this information along!
Hi Brian, Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I apologize for you seeing a blank space instead of your name -- it looks like the newsletter list added you without a name for some reason, so it had your email but no name. I've updated this so all future emails you receive from Roll20 won't be so impersonal! I'll look into the bug in the email link as well. And THANKS for voting for us in the ENnie Awards!