Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unlocked Free Assets?

Edited 1468434418
Hey. So its been like a month since I logged in to make some maps for my campaign and I see that the website has had some updates, nice! What I was puzzled by is that located in the Premium Assets tab and below my Marketplace Purchases I now have a Free Assets tab that allows me to use quite of number of sprites, such as Devin Token Pack 1-19 as well as some others. So is this given to everyone now or is it something that I got for free because I have made purchases from the Marketplace? I cant find anything that explains why I have these free assets. Don't get me wrong, i'll definitely use them and they are great! I just dont know why I have them.
Pretty sure that some (perhaps all) of those were free before, however, they were often difficult to discover without specifically searching for items out of the free offerings. A lot more visible and accessible now, that's for sure.