Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't drag and drop tokens when using asset search

When I do an asset search and want to use tokens from the "Free from the web" section, I can't drag and drop tokens on the table unless I select the line of the token very far to the right (1/4 of my monitor almost) of the text "provided by X...". I cannot select the image to drag and drop the token nor can I select the text or anywhere near the text/image. It only works if I make the side bar very large and select the line to the very far right of the text/token. I get the same behaviour on Chrome and Firefox. I'm using a 1080p monitor and my window is in full screen.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Sayok, you should be able to drag items from a web search from anywhere by using the name of the asset desired: If you are unable to do so please follow the standard technical help steps to see if there is another cause for your issue: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I had problem with dragging, too. There seems to be a difference, when you click on the text or the thumb. Dragging from thumb did not work, from the text works. Didn't check today. Findulas