Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Special call for RPers/actors/entertainers for a Livestream campaign/show. (Date/Time TBD) [PF/5E]

So, I'm putting out a call mostly to see what kind of response there is. Some brief background; I'm a D&D Twitch streamer with a channel where I currently host one campaign and a talk-show. I'm in the process of putting together a new cast for a show that will hopefully be getting started soon, and I want to reach out to people who may lurk Roll20 forums to get in touch. I won't be sharing too many details about the campaign yet, because that's not exactly set in stone, but I will tell you what I generally am looking for in a cast member/player; An outgoing, engaging personality that is easy to get along with. This isn't an opening for people who are shy, reserved, quiet in games, or prone to dead air. A love for roleplaying and entertaining, as while this is a campaign for people to play in just like normal, it's also an endeavor to entertain viewers and keep them coming back.  Obviously, a working webcam and quality microphone are required.  Session attendance and commitment is a big deal, so please don't send me a message if you'll likely be moving/changing jobs/having a baby very shortly after. It's just not cool. There are certainly more details to talk about, but those are things I'd prefer to discuss in private. Mostly, this is an opportunity for people who want to get involved in a campaign that is more involved than just a faceless Skype call, or ever wanted to get into Twitch streaming on their own. I have a growing channel, as well as strong connections to all kinds of people on Twitch and in the D&D community. If you want more information and this sounds like it might be something you'd be a good fit for, you can either send me a PM here, or a message directly on Skype ( Askren- ), with any questions you have. If you'd like to PM me, try and include your general D&D experience, any experience you have with acting/streaming/entertaining, and what you're looking for in a campaign, and we'll go from there. Thanks for reading!

Edited 1468487102
I'm interested in this depending on the day and time. I'll have follow up tomorrow but I wanted to express my interest tonight.  Peace --Mike
I would actually be very interested in this as well depending on scheduling of course, and might even know of another person if your still in need of players.