Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Drag and Drop free tokens on map

I am unable to drag and drop any of the free tokens onto my games map, there are no options to add them to my library and move them from there and I am unable to access previous chat logs for my groups sessions.  Last session everything worked fine and that was on Monday, July 12, 2016; this time I can't even get our players to progress further in the campaign past what I have already set up from Monday.
At the moment, you need to make the side bar very large (like 1/2 of your monitor) by dragging the side of it then you can drag and drop the token by dragging the line in which it is to the right of it.
1468486537

Edited 1468486779
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The drag and drop function works exactly as before regardless of the bar size. Just make sure to grab the name rather than the organisational handles.