Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art subfolder replaced parent folder

Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've been working on organizing my art assets and I had a tokens folder with a monsters folder with several monster category folders underneath it. While organizing my undead monsters folder from within the popup window, I created some subfolders, moved assets around, and then discovered that my undead folder replaced the entire monsters folder! I'm not sure what the exact sequence was that I did to cause the issue to arise, but it happened after I created subfolders and moved assets around in the pop-up window.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Another time, I was deleting tokens in a subfolder, and then when I was done, the subfolder replaced the parent folder.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'll experiment to see if I can figure out how to replicate the issue you're having. If you figure it out let me know. So far, I've hammered it with lots of different types of movements, copies, deleting but haven't been able to reproduce it.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for looking into it. I'll let you know if I find a reliable way to reproduce the issue.