Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for D&D 4e Game

Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
I'm currently involved in a D&D 4th Ed. Forgotten Realms campaign on Thursdays, and am really enjoying it. I'm really curious about the Eberron play setting, and wanted to see if anyone has started/is thinking about starting a campaign with. If so, please let me know/consider me for your group! About me: I'm an experienced 4th Ed. player hoping to play a ranged character of some sort (leader, striker, or controller), but can adapt to the needs of an already existing group. I'd also consider playing a standard or custom format as well. :)
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
Bump
I'd like to get in on this too if there's more than one space. I really want to get back into 4e and have lots of experience with it. I'm a fan of big melee characters that don't prance into battle wearing pajamas.
^Same as above, I'm interested in this setting as well.
I am very interested in this as well
I am availible mon-fri 8am to 3Pm EST (GMT -5) and am very interested in this (It's been awhile since I last played 4e)  I am an experienced RPer (Have played 3.5 pathfinder) for a very long time.  I would like to play a Dragonborn Paladin if at all possible!
I'm interested as well. It sounds like there's enough people to play, is anybody here interested in GMing?
I'm interested if you still have room. I prefer caster combat. So wizards and warlocks, ext.