Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Microlite 20 problem(Creator of sheet please respond)

Edited 1468691999
Hello, I just noticed a small problem with Microlite 20(was just introduced to this system by a friend and it fits my needs very good) but I just found a problem... Armour bonus won't save on Firefox(so my AC is always at 10, can't change it) but it works fine on Chrome. Also as a request... could you possibly add in Rate of Fire and Ammunition please? would be nice to be able to keep track of bullets/bolts in settings with ranged weapons, and maybe add Age in too?. Platinum Gold Silver Copper also will not save, inface the only thing that saves in height, weight, and stuff like that

Edited 1468692448
Silvyre
Forum Champion
When requesting updates to a Character Sheet, I recommend reaching out to and directly appealing to that Character Sheet's most recently-active sheet author(s). By taking a look at Microlite20 in the Roll20 Character Sheets Repo , I discovered that person to be Hylianux ( on Roll20 ). Good luck!
Ah, thank you, just this worked last time I asked someone for Modern D20 updates(like Ammunition, and a fix a small problem)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I see that you were fortunately visited by a rogue sheet wizard... We can hope that this individual stops by this thread, as well!