Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] D&D 5e Campaign [Experienced Player]

Edited 1468871756
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
About Me I have about a crap load of time in Roll20, and 95% of it is in DMing.  Given that I DM two games a week and still have real life things to do, i'd be interest in one or two games during the week but it must fit in my availability (below). I'm usually a detailed person, I play well with others and usually am fairly light-hearted.  Life is already very serious, so I can get a little silly here and there, but appreciate some seriousness, when it's called for. Below is when i'm available and what i'm expecting out of a game. Availability This is the time and date i'm available I'd like to play: Any Weekday (except Friday) Between 6:00pm and 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time Preferences Here's things I'd prefer, but are in no way hard stops. The Game 1. Is a somewhat consistent campaign - not one off style 2. Is preferably ran by the same GM(s) - consistency is nice 3. Starts and ends at my available times 4. Uses Voice for RP - preferably Skype, Google Hangouts  5. Is any level range The Party 1. Has more depth than just "kill sh*t, steal sh*t". 2. Is somewhat consistent  3. Is 18+, or with 'mature' players The Rules 1. Not Rule ninjas, but does follow core as much as possible --   2. Is accepting of homebrew  - I have a class i'd like to play, but this isn't a hard requirement for me (it's also not overpowered) The Setting I love new and interesting settings to play in, especially if you have a lot of lore available, however I have NO preference for your game style but obviously has to have the D&D feel to it, and still fantasy.   Contact Me If you think i'd be a good fit in your campaign please PM me.
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
bump