Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ummm, replies to game boards vanish after opening?

Giger
Pro
API Scripter
I get messages from game forums (whatever they're called) and it shows up as a PM, however, once it's read it vanishes and can't be found....so if i don't instantly reply, how am i supposed to get back to those messages?
If you 'Follow this topic' in the top right when you go on the message it shows up under the followed topics part of your profile Hope this helps

Edited 1469051650
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for the response. Unless I'm really missing something, i don't believe the campaign forums have a follow button?  I know that the main forums do
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Go to your Games page click on the title of the game and scroll down. Below the Game's Description (or where one would be) you should see: Recent Game Discussion. That's where those posts are. At the very bottom is also a "View All Posts" link.
Gold
Forum Champion
Finderski said: Go to your Games page click on the title of the game and scroll down. Below the Game's Description (or where one would be) you should see: Recent Game Discussion. That's where those posts are. At the very bottom is also a "View All Posts" link. I believe Finderski provided the answer for Giger's question. Giger if you still have any questions about this please ask again. You are automatically "Following" the posts in the Game Discussion Forum of any games that you are in. Wiki page, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Management#Forum" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Management#Forum</a>