Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Summer holidays campaign UK Mornings

With the start of the summer holidays arriving I find myself with ample free time. Hopefully I'm not the only person here who works in a school and now faces 6 weeks of spare time.  I want to get a game going that will run preferably multiple times a week during the late mornings/ early afternoon. The exact details on what system and setting can be later discussed I'm primarily just wanting to find other players right now. I can GM or be player, tho I suspect I will take the GM role since its me trying to kickstart this thing.  As a note I'm actually open for doing a one to one game (Inspired by dicing with death) or even having a play by post game with no set session time. If you are interested give me a reply or private message.  
That sounds really good.Teacher here and i also got the 6 weeks off. Im up for DnD 5e and like to be a player. GMT+1

Edited 1469008729
As a student I have about a month and a half until university studies start, and as a Swede (GMT+2) UK times fit me rather nicely. Consider me interested! My experience lies in D&D 3.5e and 5e. EDIT: Oh, I should add that I can be either a DM or a player. I'm cool with both, but right now I'm feeling more like playing.
I'm free during the day on most weekdays, Tuesday excepted, though I'll be on holiday 2 weeks in August. So I may not be the ideal candidate :( But I'm definitely interested and would attend whenever I could! GMT+1 timezone.
While not a teacher but a uni student, I'm totally up for it, preferrably as a player, but worst case scenario could DM. Also in the GMT+1 and given the time of day, I'm free any day.
I'm in the same boat as Will, being a Swedish university student. I'd love to join as a player and I'm more or less free for 5 more weeks and then it depends on my schedule. I have experience in 5e and have had a few sessions in roll20. Give me a message if you're interested! Cheers
while I a no lifer that can allmost allways play normal or in a holiday i would like to join in if it's 3.5 but my problem is i wan a cmapaign that goes on for a long time. hopefully even in to epic levels (a man can dream) so unless the campaign would continue(proberly on a other time) after holiday im not interessed
Thanks for all the responses (here and PM) we now have a full team im afraid