Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][EDT] Intro Campaign

I put this in the LFG 2 hours ago and it isn't showing up.  So let me post it here. This is to be a weekly game, Tuesdays, 7:15 PM, EDT (2115 GMT), Voice. Campaign for new players. 19 July 2016 session will be setting up characters.  I will be on to help you.  For the 19th, you don't need to be on time. All characters will be rolled up inside the game, so no bringing outside characters. I have played many years, but am new myself to 5E and roll 20. 26 July will be first adventure. Will try using the in game voice setup.
I know it's about an hour late, but are you still looking for people? Or are you full up?
group full after lindsay
...Actually, ignore me. I have to go out tonight after all. Sorry, just found out.
group full??? Just sat down... D: