Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Want Your Own Hero's Token?

Edited 1380315747
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I'm doing a token set in my own style and I'm taking requests if anyone would like their hero in the kit! I'm only going to do 20 so let me know fast I'm already working on some! The characters will be in a 70x70 pixel format. Please include a detailed description of what your character looks like! Once the kit is complete I'm going to submit it to the Roll20 guys to see if they will put it on the marketplace! Everyone who gets it will have your hero in their arsenal on Roll20!
I'd love to have a bald human zen archer. Say tan/brown pants and no shirt. Maybe an arm band on one arm and a quiver under the other?
Lorien Wright
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Very cool stuff +1!

Edited 1380399026
I'd like my wizard named Rezelbethef to be included! He's tall, thin with Fu-Manchu mustache. Wears long wide sleeved robes with horned skull cap. Think Ming from the old Flash Gordon movie in the 80's. Thanks!
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Okay I'll make them! No prob!
If you still have a spot left, my character is Reacher, the witch hunter. He is mysterious, wears a dark, wide-brimmed hat that covers much of his face, and is sufficiently intimidating yet quiet. The kind of guy you might not even notice in a packed pub (especially if you are a witch on the run). Take as much artistic license as you'd like with the wardrobe!