Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Shipwrecked : A BFRPG (w/ houserules) campaign

Edited 1380412246
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Almost towards the end of your sea journey when a terrible storm strikes. Waves rising and crashing down, the ship you are on tossed about like a leaf in the wind. Screams of sailors, cries of terror from passengers, creaks, cracks, and snapping of wood as the beams bend and twist just before they break. This storm hounds and pounds the small vessel you are on in the middle of the night until finally the ship breaks apart. Tossed about in the maddened waters, you struggle to stay afloat, discarding everything that feels like it is pulling to you down deep in the surging sea. You awaken surprised that you breath and seem to be on a beach. A beach with a jungle stretching out in front of you while the sea is behind you hiding who knows what in it's murky depths. ------------ Hello to anyone reading this. I have a simple campaign to run. All the characters will be survivors of a shipwreck. There are mysteries, lost civilizations, land lost in time, and other crazy stuff. I will be using BFRPG but with house rules. BFRPG is a rules light system that was inspired by 3.5 but has been rewritten to feel more like 1e or earlier. I have all the rules you need to play already typed into journals and handouts so if you join the game, you can read them and crank out a character fast and easy as I will build the character sheet from your information. Word of warning, miss a session and your character might get left behind because the game moves on and I won't be able to npc your character. The day I'm looking at running it will be a Sunday from 8pm – 11pm central time. We will try webrtc or tokbox If after all this you are still thinking about joining then post in the I'm interested thread and let know know about yourself some. While I will reply to any and all posts, if there is more then an "I'm interested" you will get my interest faster. Shipwrecked : A BFRPG campaign (has house rules)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I got 5 empty spaces for a game.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Nothing to say Corey?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
not tomorrow probably but next week, If I get enough people we can hash out the characters tomorrow and jump right into the game next Sunday.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
2 positions filled and 3 left to go.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
1 registered in the board and 2 invites pending. 2 positions to go.

Edited 1380474886
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The meet and greet is tonight at 8pm central. We will be doing sound checks and tossing characters together including any tweaking. Still have 2 openings left at this time. New players are always welcomed.
Oh sorry.. I thought my post went through. I just said it sounds fun but my game runs at the same time. Good luck with your adven

Edited 1380520611
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for the interest Corey. Have fun with your game. ------edit---------- Game is full now.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Have a slot opened up. It is on the list but I sent two invites out to people that expressed interest when the game first started.
If that slot is still open, I'm interested in playing; however, I'm completely new to table-top games in general. At the same time, I'm willing to learn. I'm assuming the sessions take place either every week or every other week and either one works for me. Also, with the exception of Dec 29th, I'll be able to make it to every session between now and the end of the year.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is every Sunday 8pm central to 1030ish. We use skype for the voice.
That works for me. My Skype name is katerose488. What's the current mix of race and class? My two main preferences are elf ranger and half-elf cleric, but I can play something else if required.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
We have an half orc cleric, a human fighter, a halfling thief, and a half elf mage. The game is on the listing and gives more info. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/9032/shipwrecked-a-bfrpg-w-slash-houserules-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/9032/shipwrecked-a-bfrpg-w-slash-houserules-campaign</a>
If you have spot open I would be interested in joining your group.