Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for GM (Small Group 4-6 Players) (Weekly Games Typically on Friday) (Pathfinder OR Shadowrun) (DETAILS INSIDE)

Hello, We are a small group of four to six players who are missing a GM. Our previous GM got caught up with work and told us he'd be back two months ago. We've been all taking turns GMing for ourselves but we are not nearly as good as an experienced game master would be. We are desperate to find someone willing to GM for us, so please get back to us if you'd be interested at all. We play using Skype (and Roll20) and are a 'friend focused' type of group. We emphasize fun and story telling over the rules. We're a casual group but are willing to work with anyone willing to work with us. So even if you take the game seriously, so long as your goal is to have fun then we'll love you! We are experienced(ish) with Pathfinder (having played it for more than a year on a casual basis) however most of the group are really interested in Shadowrun. We all have the rule books but no experience and limited understanding of the rules. So I fully expect most GMs to be interested in running a Pathfinder campaign for us, however if you're willing to run Shadowrun we're really interested in it. We anticipate your replies. Thank you for reading this request! Sincerely, Drew, Franz, Nick, and Calvin. (Occasionally Xavier and Troy)
I may be interested in GM-ing Fridays. I run Pathfinder and am learning SR5. Email me and we'll exchange Skype info so we can talk more: <a href="mailto:rene9adered@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">rene9adered@gmail.com</a>
Pathfinder/4th ED Gm here might be interested. Skype is KennyWebber1. Contact me and we'll see.
Interested as well but will wait to hear from you guys about when my interview will be scheduled. Don't come on the forums often, so email me if I have a shot: <a href="mailto:jonmit89@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">jonmit89@gmail.com</a>