Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

"Represents Character" drop down contains Archived Characters

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Hi Folks, Just noticed this and am not sure if this is intended or not. My vote is that Archived Characters don't show up in the interface until you unarchive them. Detailed Description of the Problem: "Represents Character" drop down contains Archived and active Characters Steps to Reproduce the Problem: Double click on a token and poke the "Represents Character" drop down. Both Archived and active character will appear in the drop down. Description of Your Setup: Operating System Apple Mac OS X 10.8.2 Intel Screen Resolution 1440 x 900 Web Browser Chrome 23.0.1271.95 Browser Size 1222 x 693 Color Depth 24 Javascript Yes Flash Version 11.5.31 Cookies Yes Thanks, Pat
Happens with my Campaign as well
same here...and though I like the fact that it does, it would be nice if archived characters went straight to the bottom of the list somehow.
^^ I'd totally settle for this option
This has been fixed. Archived characters no longer show up in the listing, that's the intended functionality. Thanks!
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Verified - you can close this one. Thanks Riley! Pat