Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

RAWR!

Rog
Marketplace Creator
Greetings fellow adventurers! I bring good tidings and news from the magical realm of Texas! Today I submit my first ever token pack for the Belfum line:  Barbarians of Belfum ! These figures will make your Barbarian stand out as he (or she) leads the party head first into the fray! ALSO! I have decided to slash the price of both of my modules! So now if you wanted them but were holding back because of a light coin now is the time! Here they are! Lands of Belfum Heroes of Belfum One final thing: After some consideration I have decided to open up commissions! Nothing is more exciting than seeing your own character fully done just the way you envisioned them. I'm doing them for 10 dollars each or if you are a GM and want to treat your players to something special I will do 5 for $35.  Turnaround is a day or a bit longer depending on how many you need! You can message me here on the site if you would like to place an order!
Gold
Forum Champion
1. OMG new barbarians. 1b. Plus this probably means you plan to come out with more compatible packs for other classes. Woot! 2. Lands Of Belfum was an outstanding bargain at twice the price, can't believe you can get it for half price now. This is a Major value to a GM or any fantasy-gaming-group in Roll20, even if just getting for the 100's of included maps & tokens (!!), not to mention the entire pre-made Pathfinder adventure set-up and ready for Roll20 without any GM-prep-time. That one purchase alone can save many hours of GM prep, and get your game rolling the quickest. I would recommend any Roll20 fantasy GM check out this offer. 3. Customs? Cool. Gotta get custom characters from you at some point (although the players already love the Pre-Gen PC tokens from the module, and just-as-much enjoy incorporating other character tokens that we already bought or had made, which tend to look fine on Belfum albeit a little mish-mashed in art styles when we import other artists).
Rog
Marketplace Creator
You'll just have to wait and see ;D Thanks again gold for your support I really do appreciate it! T.T