Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM Looking to Play as PC

So in addition addition to my DMing, I've also got a great desire to play as well. Would love to play in virtually any Pathfinder AP (I haven't gotten to play any of them and have only run a bit of Iron Gods). I've spent countless hours thinking up characters for my games as npcs, and would love to apply that same passion to a game. Make a cool character with some neat mechanics, an interesting personality and a backstory filled with plot hooks the DM can use or abuse, game with some new people, make friends, roll dice, and kick evil int he ass! I'm available Tuesday-Friday evenings (Fridays would work best) and am willing and able to play pretty much anything. I would probably sacrifice a small goat to Asmodeus to get to play in a campaign that allows DSP's Psionics, but that's icing on the cake and I'm more than happy to play Paizo-only, even core rulebook.

Edited 1469162248
I'm in a group that does Rise of the Runelords on Wednesdays at 5pm PST, we're about half way through the AP and are looking for a 5th player. I've PMed you my Skype info. Please contact me if you're interested or have any questions.
Hmm, the time fits nicely, but wednesdays are not the most ideal. I'll get in contact, however.
ChaosCowboy said: Hmm, the time fits nicely, but wednesdays are not the most ideal. I'll get in contact, however. If you wanna be my first victim as dm
I'm in contact.