Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Fog of war - snap to grid

Having some issues with FoW - cannot seem to be able to reveal around the edges of my map (keep getting 5-6 pixels I just cannot always select)- difficult to get the exact grid squares exactly revealed, end up doing several FoW overlaps instead. How about an optional snap to grid FoW setting ?
I second that request. I've been attempting to use the hex grid to do wilderness based hex-crawls, and the current FoW reveal capability doesn't really lend itself to revealing a single hex at a time, which I believe is the norm for that type of play style (at least based on the majority of google searches I performed a while back when I was trying to get the basics of hex-crawl style play). The current system works great for dungeon crawls for me, but having this option for overland wilderness based adventures where you truly only want to reveal one hex (not square) at a time would be a huge benefit.